This is my favorite holiday! I love it because…
- I love red white and blue.
- It’s the last holiday before my birthday.
- I’m an Air Force daughter.
- My family’s always been patriotic.
- There’s something about being all joined together supporting the same thing. Everyone’s proud to be an American, even if tomorrow they forget that they are.
- It’s (usually) nice and warm (this time wasn’t so warm) so it’s great for outdoor parties, and picnics, and swimming, and watermelon seed contests, and hamburgers, and staying up late, and gabbing and hanging out with friends.
- We really do have an amazing life in America, and I am proud to be an American.